Settings > taxes & fees
Adding taxes & fees
To add a new taxes & fees label:
1. Click + Add to enter add mode.
2. Enter in Label.
3. Select Currency, Type and Rule.
4. Enter a number in Value.
5. Turn ON or OFF for Price inclusive switch to indicate whether the tax or fee is included and click Create .
Filtering taxes and fees
You can enter keywords in the search bar to filter and select type or currency to find tax and fee labels that have been added to the list.
To clear filters, click Clear filters.
Editing taxes and fees
To edit a tax & fee label:
1. Click on the label you want to edit and enter edit mode.
2. When you finish editing, click Save . If you click Cancel or did not click Save , there won’t be changes made to the label.
3. To delete a tax and fee label, click Delete .
Remark: Any changes made to the tax and fee labels will be applied to all the products which are linked with it.
Note: When the label is linked with a product, it cannot be deleted.
Hint: After the tax and fee label is created, it will appear simultaneously in the Taxes & Fees section under Product List (navigate to Product > Product List > Taxes & Fees). You can add tax and fee labels in this section by clicking +Add or edit by clicking Edit beside the label to enter edit mode.
If you wish to provide a multilingual interface for a foreign audience, you can also translate your product information shown on MySite into different languages in Rezio Admin.
1. Go to Settings > Translation.
2. Click on Taxes & Fees to enter translation mode.
3. Click the + sign and select the language you want to translate into, click Confirm .
4. After confirming, you can start translating in the corresponding text box.
5. When you have finished translating, click Save . If you don’t want any changes made, click Cancel .