Settings > Account
account info page
All the accounts associated with your store are listed in the account info page showing email address, mobile number, account role and last login time of each account.
Note: If an account has never logged into your store, the last login time will be shown as 1/01/1970.
You can type keywords such as name, email address or mobile number in the search bar on the account info page to search for an account.
To clear filters, click Clear filters.
Inviting new accounts
To invite new accounts to your store:
1. Click + Invite on the account info page.
2. Fill in message (optional) and the email address of the person you wish to invite.
3. Select the access role of the account.
4. Click Invite to send out invitation.
Note: If the person you are inviting already have an account created, they can log in and have immediate access to your store. If the person you are inviting is not signed up to your store, they will receive an email inviting to sign up and join your store.
EDITING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
2. Once in edit mode, you can edit your first name, last name, mobile number of the account and change the language settings.
3. Click Save when done editing.
Note: Due to email address is set as account, the email address is unchangeable.
To change your account password:
1. Go to Settings > Account and click on your account.
2. Once in edit mode, click Change Password .
3. Enter current password, new password and enter new password again to confirm new password.
4. Click Save when done setting new password.
Changing access role
To change access role:
1. Go to Settings > Account and click on the account you wish to change access role.
2. Once in edit mode, select the access role.
3. Click Save when done changing.
Note: Only Administrator have authorization to change access role.
To remove an account from your store:
1. Go to Settings > Account and click on the account you wish to remove.
2. Once in edit mode, click Unbind to remove account.
Note: Only Administrator have authorization to remove accounts.