Settings > Add-on
2. Select Currency.
3. Enter Price.
4. Select Type.
5. Enter Description. (optional)
6. Upload photo. (optional)
7. Click Create.
To clear the selected filters, click Clear filters.
2. When finished editing, click Save . If you click Cancel or did not click Save , there won’t be changes made to the label.
3. To delete an add-on label, click Delete .
Remark: Any changes made to the add-on label will be applied to all the products which are linked with it.
Note: When the add-on label is linked with a product, the label cannot be deleted.
Hint: After the add-on label is created, you can also edit the label in the Add-ons section in Product List by clicking Edit beside the add-on label to enter edit mode.
If you wish to provide a multilingual interface for a foreign audience, you can also translate your product information shown on MySite into different languages in Rezio Admin.1. Go to Settings > Translation.
2. Click on Add-on to enter translation mode.
3. Click the + sign and select the language you want to translate into and click Confirm .
5. When you have finished translating, click Save .
Note: For more details on the translation section, please go to Admin Settings | Translation.