Publish > Calendar
Navigating the calendar
The sales options of each product that have been created successfully will appear on the left-hand side. The selling price, total inventory, and orders booked of each sales options on each day are displayed on the right-hand side.
If you don’t see a product newly added to the sales calendar, click Reload to refresh the page and try viewing again.
Note: The number next to Available shows the total seats available for all sessions.
You can view the sales calendar weekly or daily and navigate by clicking > to the next week / the next day or clicking < to the previous week / the day before.
1. Click Filter .
2. Select ON or OFF.
3. Enter product name or code to search.
4. Select the product you would like to view.
5. Click Apply .
Note: Only products that have completed setup will appear in the sales calendar. ON means the sales option is on sale and OFF means the sales option is not available for sale on MySite.
6. Click x sign to leave.
7. Click Clear to clear filters.
*Every sales option requires different calendar settings.
1. Click +Add to enter add mode.
3. Select the product you would like to add sessions.
The sales options bound with the product will be shown on the next page. The selected sales option is in blue highlight followed by all the pricing policies associated with this sales option.
Hint: To switch to different sales options, click on the sales option you want to start adding session or edit.
1. Enter seats provided each day for this product in Availability.
2. Select the period available for sale in Open (from - to).
3. Select the starting time and duration in Session Time Slot.
4. Click Add .
Note: The session added will be shown under the Add button. You need to add in the session time slot for every session. The order of sessions is adjustable by clicking the up and down arrows and removable by clicking the bin icon.
Note: All the days of the week are selected and the time period is set to 8am-5pm as default. If you wish to adjust and apply the same settings to other days, you can change the time on Monday and click Copy this to all.
If there are resources needed for this session, continue to add resources in Resource.
6. Click +Add to enter add mode.
Note: For more details on adding resources, please go to Admin Settings | Resource.
7. Enter resource name in Name.
8. Select type, usage time length and first available time.
9. Enter resource available in Availability and click Create .
10. Select the resource added to apply and click Finish .
11. Preview the session setting and click Save .
All Done! You will be lead to the Calendar to view the sessions created on the next page. The status ON indicates it’s available for booking.
Note: If you don’t see a product newly added to the sales calendar, click Reload to refresh the page and try viewing again.
1. Find the product of the sales option session you would like to edit on weekly view and click on the seats available of any date.
Note: Once in edit mode, all the sales option sessions of the product selected will be shown on the selected date.
Note: When the toggle button is switched to blue indicates the session is ON or available for booking. If the toggle button is switched to gray indicates the session is OFF or unavailable for booking.
4. If you switch a session from ON to OFF, an alert message will pop up. You can choose to stop selling for All Sessions , This Session and Following Sessions or Only This Session or click Cancel to return to edit mode.
Remark: After the session is closed, you can come back to edit mode and start the session again at any time.
6. When finished editing, click Save .
7. An alert message will pop up. Click Save to confirm changes or Cancel if you don’t want to make any changes.
Remark: When editing in this section, changes will only be made to the selected session. If you wish to edit all sessions of the sales option, you need to return to edit mode and click Edit Session Setting.
1. To delete a session or current session and future sessions, click Delete .
2. An alert message will pop up, click This Session and Following Sessions or Only This Session or click Cancel to return to edit mode.
Remark: After the session is deleted and you would need to find the product in Product List and add a new session to calendar to start selling the deleted session again. Please make sure that you want the session deleted before deleting.
1. To view all the orders that booked in the selected session, click View Orders .
2. Click on the order you would like to view order details.
3. After finished viewing orders, click View Session to return to edit mode.
To edit all sessions of the sales option, click Edit Session Setting and follow the same steps for adding sessions.