Sell Online > MySite
1. Go to Sell Online > MySite.
2. Select to use Store Name or Logo.
Hint: If you wish to change the store name, please go to Settings > General to edit.
Logo on MySite
3. Upload photo (Recommended Size 1920 * 600).
4. Enter in Banner Headline and Banner Subheadline.
Banner on MySite
6. Enter in Introduction Title and Introduction Texts.
7. Click + sign to add in Menu or Footer.
9. When done selecting, click Confirm .
If you would like to display additional information that’s not included in the display section, you can add information in the custom footer section.
1. Enter in text box.
2. If there is site link, select Hyperlink and enter URL.
3. When done adding, click Save or Save & Preview to preview your changes.
Note: If it’s the first time to launch MySite, it will take at most 24 hours to enable DNS domain.
When you finish adjusting MySite homepage, go to Sell Online > Theme Design to customize your color scheme.
Sell Online > Theme Design
In the color setting, you can adjust the color tone of your MySite: main color, auxiliary color, main text color, auxiliary text color, and button color.
Click Reference to view how the color is applied to each part of MySite and click Confirm when finished viewing.
2. You can move around the color palette or enter the hex code to change color.
If you wish to provide a multilingual interface for a foreign audience, you can also translate your MySite into different languages in Rezio Admin.
1. Go to Settings > Translation.
2. Click on MySite to enter translation mode.
3. Click the + sign and select the language you want to translate into, click Confirm .
5. When you have finished translating, click Save .
Note: For more details related to translation, please go to Admin Settings | Translation.