Sell Online > MySite
1. Go to Sell Online > MySite.
2. Select to use Store Name or Logo.
Hint: If you wish to change the store name, please go to Settings > General to edit.
Logo on MySite
3. Upload photo (Recommended Size 1920 * 600).
4. Enter in Banner Headline and Banner Subheadline.
Banner on MySite
6. Enter in Introduction Title and Introduction Texts.
7. Click + sign to add in Menu or Footer.
9. When done selecting, click Confirm .
- Click the Shopping Cart and it will show on your official website.
- Allow the clients to book your products at pay at the same time.
Cancel Order Button
After turning on the Cancel Bottom, the clients do not have to make a phone call to your side or send a e-mail to make a cancellation.
If you would like to display additional information that’s not included in the display section, you can add information in the custom footer section.
1. Enter in text box.
2. If there is site link, select Hyperlink and enter URL.
3. When done adding, click Save or Save & Preview to preview your changes.
Remark: If it’s the first time to launch MySite, it will take at most 24 hours to enable DNS domain.
If you wish to provide a multilingual interface for a foreign audience, you can also translate your MySite into different languages in Rezio Admin.
1. Go to Settings > Translation.
2. Click on MySite to enter translation mode.
3. Click the + sign and select the language you want to translate into, click Confirm .
5. When you have finished translating, click Save .
Note: For more details related to translation, please go to Admin Settings | Translation.