Settings > Resource
To add a new resource label:
1. Click + Add to enter add mode.
2. Enter resource name in Name.
3. Select Type, usage time length and first available time.
4. Enter resource available in Availability.
Note: Usage Time Length is the total duration from preparing the resource to finish using it.
Example: For a horse riding activity, the horse is set as a resource. The usage time length for this resource might be the time needed to take the horse out of stable → clean up the horse → saddle the horse → the horse is used by the customer → clean up horse after activity → returns the horse to the stable.
If there is only one option for the resource, click Create .
If there are multiple options for the same resource, continue the following steps.
5. Enable the toggle button.
6. Enter Item Name and Availability.
7. Click Add .
8. When finished adding, click Create .
Note: The resource option added will be shown under the Add button. The order of resource options is adjustable by clicking the up and down arrows and removable by clicking the bin icon.
Hint: After the resource is created, it will appear simultaneously in the Add Session section under Product List (navigate to Product > Product List > Add Session). You can also add resource labels in this section.
You can enter keywords in the search bar to filter or select the type and find resources that have been added to the list.
To clear filters, click Clear filters.
To edit a resource label:
1. Click on the label you want to edit and enter edit mode to start editing.
2. When you finish editing, click Save . If you click Cancel or did not click Save , there won’t be changes made to the label.
3. To delete a resource label, click Delete .
Remark: Any update on the booking information label will apply to all the products which are linked with it.
Note: If the resource label is linked with a product, the label cannot be deleted.