This guide is intended to help you create tags in rezio Admin and facilitate the order management process.
Orders > Tag Settings
Log in to rezio Admin and navigate to Tag Settings
Default tags are listed on the page, but you can click + Add to create a new one.
- Status: Click the switch (blue means enabled, gray means disabled).
- Enter your desired label (tag) name.
- Label color: You can customize the color of the label. Click the box to open the color selector, and then click the color you want; or enter the color code directly on the right.
- Click Save to complete the settings.
Adding Tags to Bookings
You can use tags to classify or label your orders.
- After entering the order details page, click + Add on the upper left corner.
- Click on the label you want to use, and then click Confirm.
- After saving, the tags will appear in the upper left corner. Click X to remove the label.
- After setting the tags, you can select them to filter data in the order list and sales report. The following figure is an example of the use in the Order List.