This guide is intended to provide basic instructions on how new orders are added in rezio Admin and how they can be checked on MySite.
Orders > New Order
Log in to rezio Admin and navigate to New Order to start adding orders.
To add an order in Admin,
- Go to Orders > New Order.
- Select a Product, Sales Option, Departure Date, and Session.
- To adjust the Quantity of an order, click the + or - button.
- Fill in the Customer First Name, Customer Last Name, Customer E-mail, and Customer Remarks (optional: special requirements from the customer).
- Click Create and the system will automatically take you to Order Details.
Order Details > Contact Info
- After creating an order, the Order Details page will load.
- Navigate to the Contact Info tab.
- Fill in the required contact information and click Save.
Order Details > Booking Info
- Navigate to the Booking Info tab.
- Choose an option for Pickup and Guide Services (if you have set either of these options).
- Fill in the Participant information (optional) and click Save.
Note: If the participant’s information is the same as customer contact information, you can click FIll in Contact Info.
Checking orders on MySite
After orders are created in Admin and booked on MySite or from another channel, these orders can be checked on MySite.
To check an order on MySite,
- Go to MySite and click Check Order on the homepage.
- Fill in the rezio Order Number, Contact Email, and Contact Last Name.
- Click Check Order
If all fields are input correctly, the order details, including contact info and product details, will appear on the next page.