This guide is intended to provide a quick view of the order calendar in rezio Admin, covering navigating the calendar, as well as filtering and adding orders in the order calendar.
Orders > Order Calendar
Login to rezio Admin and start navigating in the order calendar.
Navigating the Booking Calendar
All the orders of each product that have been placed will appear on the order calendar.
- You can view the sales calendar Weekly or Monthly.
- According to the departure date, the order placed will appear in the corresponding block on the calendar.
- The contact name and quantity per order are shown in the Monthly view.
- The booked session, contact name, and quantity per order are shown in the Daily view.
- If the product duration is more than one day, the event bar length will cover more than one day depending on the duration.
- When clicking on an order, the page will enter the order details.
Filtering orders in the calendar
- Click Filter and wait for the filter pop-up window to appear.
- Select Order Status.
- Select Order Source.
- Select the product or type in the search bar to find the product.
- Click Apply, or click X to leave the filter window.
- Click Clear to remove the filter selection.
Adding orders in the calendar
Click + Add to add order. For more details on adding orders, please go to Admin Order | Add Order.