This guide is intended to help you through the additional settings for creating a new product in Rezio Admin. Enrich your product page, add an itinerary, locations, pick-up services, guides, add-ons, tags, and more.
- Pick-up Service
- Guide Service
- Price Details
- Preview your Product Booking Page
- Translating Your Product Info
Product > Add Product
Log in to rezio Admin, and click Add Product on the menu, or click +Add in the Product List to begin product setup.
You can add destination and meeting place details to make your customers aware of the event location. The steps to set up Destination and Meeting place are the same. The location settings for destination will be used in the following example.
Note: If you plan to publish the product to Google Things to Do, you must fill in the destination of the product. For details, please refer to Linking Google Things to Do manual.
Note: To display the destination or meeting place, switch the toggle button to blue. When the button is gray, the information won’t be shown on MySite. To expand the field, click the + sign, and to hide the field, click the - sign.
- Enter the Destination / Meeting place name.
- Enter the location’s Address.
- Input a Note and fill in Latitude and Longitude (optional).
- Choose Use Your Image or Use Google Maps (optional).
- Click Add and the added location will appear below.
- When you’ve finished editing the location settings, click Next.
Hint: After entering the address, click Generate Map. The system will automatically generate and pinpoint the location on Google Maps. You can also enter latitude and longitude to help the system generate a more accurate location on Google Maps.
Note: When the toggle button is enabled, the location shown on MySite will display as below.
Turn on the Button, the button will be blue
Select Location City
Enter the destination keyword or address to query Google Place ID.
Click on the location you want to use, the system will automatically bring in the destination name, address, latitude, and longitude provided by Google (you can adjust it yourself)
Free to fill in Supplementary instructions
Tick Use Google Map.
Click Add and it will be displayed below. You can set multiple locations and adjust the info. After setting, please click Save or Next.
You can set up pick-up routes for your customers to choose from when they make a reservation.
If you set multiple pick-up routes, you can type keywords in the search bar to find the pick-up option required. If there aren’t any suitable pick-up routes, you can add a new one for the product.
Note: For more details on adding pick-up routes, please go to Admin Settings | Pickup.
- Tap on the switch to set the pick-up service for OUTBOUND or RETURN route (blue=enabled, grey=disabled).
- Select the pickup route required.
- All the pickup routes successfully added will appear at the top.
- Click Next to continue.
In the Guide Services section, you can select the language guide services offered in your product.
- To add, click the + sign and select the guide services.
- To remove a language, click the x sign.
- To remove all the languages, click xRemove All. To select all languages, click +Select All
When finished adding, click Next to continue.
In the Price Details section, you can show your customers what kind of fees are included or excluded in the product price.
You can choose to add built-in fees or input customized fees. When you’re done, click Next to continue.
- Click the + sign in the Fees included or Fees excluded bar and wait for the fee list to appear. To remove a fee, click the x sign.
- Select the fees. You can use the filter function, or enter keywords to search for the fee you would like to select.
- After selecting all your required fees, click Confirm.
- Enter the item name to be fee inclusive in the custom bar.
- Click the + sign and the added item will appear below the custom bar. To remove a fee, click the x sign.
Note: The price details will be shown on MySite as below.
In the Add-ons section, you can set up other services or products that customers can buy at the same time they make their reservation.
If you have already set up add-on options, you can type keywords in the search bar to find the add-on option required. If there aren’t any suitable options, you can add a new add-on in the settings.
All the add-on options successfully added will be shown in the list.
Note: For more details on creating add-ons, please go to Admin Settings | Add-on.
- Select the add-on options required.
- Click Next.
If you wish to categorize your products for your customers to find a suitable product, you could add tags along with your product for product type, recommended age, skill level, intensity, place/landmark, or even customize your own tags.
To add a tag:
- Click the + sign to enter the tag list.
- Select desired tags and click Confirm.
- Review your selections and then click Next.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article