This guide will provide step-by-step explanations on how to set up Ticket (No Sessions).
Product > Add
First, log in to rezio Admin to start your own Tickets.
Before setting up the Tickets, a ticket module is necessary. Please refer to Tickets > Ticket List to learn how to set one up.
There are two categories related to a ticket. One is Ticket and the other is Ticket (No Sessions).
Tickets can be used for all kinds of attractions, entrance tickets, and transportation tickets, such as opera performances with designated admission times or tickets for designated boarding times.
Ticket (No Sessions) can be used for tickets that do not require an appointment or time slot, such as an amusement park summer admission discount ticket that can be used any day from 7/1 to 9/30 without specifying the date first.
- First, click into Category > Ticket (No Sessions). If not, you won’t be able to bind tickets in the later settings.
- Most of the Ticket (No sessions) settings are different compared to other category settings. Please refer to Admin Product | Product Setup: Basic Settings and Admin Product | Product Setup: Additional Settings for more information.
- Select a Cancellation policy. The default cancellation policy is the Non-refundable and Full refund options. To customise them, click +Add. For more information, please refer to Admin Settings | Cancellation.
- Select a deposit policy. Only the Full amount option is available.
- In the Publish Setting tab, for Voucher Type, only Rezio Voucher and Custom Voucher are allowed. Only rezio QR Code can be used to generate the QR Code and vouchers will be generated By Identity / Item Quantity. Besides these differences, all other settings are the same with other categories’ settings.
Ticket Sales Settings
- Ticket Sales Settings is a unique tab only for products with Ticket (No session) as its category. This tab can set the Sales Period and to link the Sales Option to the ticket. Select the sales option for your product.
- Set up the Session Date Range (from - to) as the start and end date of the ticket’s selling period. Then, link your pricing policy in the Add Pricing.
- If you haven't created a ticket yet, please refer to Admin Tickets first. If you have created a ticket before, click +Add.
- If you select the Pricing Rule as By Person, add the Tickets first then select the Identity, Age and Height if needed. Then click Next to create the pricing rule.
If you select the Pricing Rule as By Item, also enter the specific item name and click + to add the item. Then click Next to create the pricing rule.
- Set up Price, Original Price, and Cost.
- Select the Ticket and Ticket per Unit. Please note that Ticket per Unit is not your total inventory but the number of individual tickets per unit. For example, if you set it to 2, each unit booked will include 2 tickets.
- Remember to click Save before continuing. If you need more than one identity, please repeat steps 4–6.
Start to Sell
When entering the product page, customers do not need to select dates anymore. After the order is placed, there will be no info about the departure date; customers can use the ticket directly, according to the validity period specified on the ticket.
Because Ticket (No Session) doesn’t have a departure date, orders will not be indicated on the Sales Calendar or Order List. If you want to manage ticket inventory, please refer to Admin Ticket | Ticket Sales Report.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article