This article will guide you through the essential steps to get your tour or activity online and start selling within minutes. It will cover how to create a product, create a calendar inventory, and set up your customized website in less than 10 minutes!
Store Setup - Settings > General
Log in to Rezio Admin and complete store settings.
- Setup Regional Settings
- Go to Settings > General > Regional.
- Select Language, Timezone, and Week starts on.
- Click Save.
- Enable Payment Settings
- Go to Settings > General > Payment.
- Click the toggle button for it to turn blue and enable the payment method.
- Click on the - sign to open the message box and type in details.
- Click Save.
- Setup Day off (Tour) and Day off (Office) Settings
- Go to Settings > General > Day off (Tour) / Day off (Office).
- Click Setting to enter edit mode.
- Select the day off dates. The selected dates will be circled in red.
- Click Confirm to continue.
- Review the selected dates in the pop-up window and click Save to complete setup.
You have now finished the store basic settings. Let’s start to add a product!
Add Product - Product > Add Product
- Add Product
- Go to Product > Add Product or click +Add in the Product List.
- Select Product identity color, this will make it easier to be identified in the Sales Calendar.
- Select product Category
- Select Subcategory and Language
- Enter Product Name, your own Product Alias and Product Code.
- Select Region and Time Zone where the product is based.
- Select the settings for Notification Email. If you choose Custom emails, it will be sent to the appointed recipient and not your customer.
- Select whether or not to send Travel Reminders to your customer, and when.
- You can add the vendor of this product from the Vendor List if necessary.
- Click Create.
Good work! Let's continue to product settings which consist of several sections: product description, photos, itinerary, price and session setting. We'll only be focusing on the essential steps to set up your product and sell online.
- Section Tabs
- The section tabs which have ★ are required steps to set up a product. Rezio will remind you how many required steps are left on the top right corner.
- When all requirements are completed, it will show “All Done, Ready to Go!”.
- A green checkmark will appear on the tab when you have completed a section.
For more detailed information on each of these tabs, please refer to:
- Product Setup: Essential Settings
Including product information, sales options, prices, cancelation policy, deposit policy, booking information, publish settings etc.
- Product Setup: Additional Settings
Including itinerary, locations, pick-up services, guides, add-on and tags.
After you completed adding a product, let's set up MySite!
MySite Homepage Setup - Sell Online > MySite
Click on the switch to change the status of MyStie, blue means enabled, grey means disabled (customer cannot access it).
Browser Tab Icon
You can upload an icon image to make your site stand out among browser tabs.
- Header Title
- Select to use Store Name or Logo.
- Upload image to use as MySite banner (Recommended Size 1920 * 600).
- Enter in Banner Headline, Banner Subheadline and Banner Link.
For more information, please check MySite Design & Settings.
MySite Theme Design - Sell Online > Theme Design
When you finish adjusting MySite homepage, go to Sell Online > Theme Design to customize your color scheme.
- In the color setting, you can adjust the color scheme of your MySite: main color, auxiliary color, main text color, auxiliary text color, and button color.
- Click Reference to view how the color is applied to each part of MySite and click Confirm when finished viewing.
- Click on the color box to open the color palette.
- You can move around the color palette or enter the hex code to change color.
- When you finish adjusting, click Save or Save & Preview.
Congratulations! Your booking site is now live!